2011/01/04

Q&A with ALAN OLLER

Alan Oller is an awesome and loved person with friends worldwide. He and his wife adopted 16 (!!!) kids. He is also Billie Joe's Brother..

Jeff: What exactly is your job? And what are you doing in your free time, tell me something about your hobbies!

Alan: I am a retired school custodian. I build Cafe motorcycles for fun, I have a recording studio in my home,I used to record a lot of local bands but I don't that much anymore. My wife and I have 16 adopted kids and still have 9 at home so my kids keep me pretty busy...

Jeff: Do you think there are such people which only likes you because you are a part of the Armstrong family? And if yes what do you say about them? But I bet some fans grew into your heart, they all seem to be super lovely!

Alan: People find me on Facebook because Billie is my brother. But a whole lot of them have become good friends and don't talk much about Green Day anymore...

Jeff: Which band or singer is your absolute favorite?

Alan: My favorite artist changes all the time. I love the Beatles, The Guess Who, The Who, I like a lot of women singers like Kelly Clarkson, Anna Nalick and Missy Higgins...And of coarse I like Green Day...hahaha

Jeff: What is your favorite quote?

Alan: My favorite quote...”Just because you believe bullshit doesn't make it true.”

Jeff: How would you describe yourself in 5 words?

Alan: Honest, caring, friendly, prudent, short. Hahaha....

Jeff: What is your heart's desire?

Alan: .I'm not sure what that means…but within reason I would love to have a big shop and build Cafe Racers and not have to worry about money.

Thanks alot to Alan for the nice interview!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We could have done something better?
Please inform us!