2011/01/28

Q&A with STANLEY THE CHICKEN

STANLEY THE CHICKEN works at The Frustrators (with Jason Chandler, Mike Dirnt Art Tedeschi and Terry Linehan) Buuk..
Jeff: Is there any family left?
Stanley: None of your buk buk business!
Jeff: What are you up to the whole time?
Stanley: Sit on my roost. Read the newspaper, line the floor with it. Do work when I can get it.
Jeff: Do you think the master JasonC works too much?
Stanley: "Master"? He needs to work MORE. Draw me up some chicks... BAWK!!
Jeff: Is there a special chick in your life? And how do you deal with your admirers?
Stanley: Eh buk buk buk, I keep to myself mostly.
Jeff: How would you describe yourself in 5 words?
Stanley: I wouldn't.
Jeff: Have you ever eaten a chicken wrap, chicken burger, chicken wings,.. if yes: cannibal you!
Stanley: Have you ever eaten processed food? Then I've got news for you... you're an insectivore.
Jeff: I just saw photos from the Austrian Football Team jerseys..it's you on it! Did you know that?
Stanley: Hmm, looks like they owe me some money!
Jeff: BAAWWK?
Stanley: Uh boy... Fans and buk buk bill collectors can get in touch with me at facebook.com/stanleythechicken or stanleyjackass@gmail.com
Thanks chicken, bet that was a lot of work picking all the letters into the computer..

No comments:

Post a Comment

We could have done something better?
Please inform us!