2011/02/18

Q&A with CAPTAIN ELVIS

=CAPTAIN ELVIS= from Earth heads the =VSE=

Jeff: You are in the =VSE=, what exactly ist that and what means =VSE= ?
Elvis: The =VSE= stands for the =Vector Squad Elite= It‘s a squadron of hyper active =Crewmen= whose sole duties revolve around the =Phenomenauts=.  Its similar to a normal Earth band's street team but not limited to the jobs that they do.
Jeff: Could you please introduce me your (band) members! What are you guys up to at the moment?
Elvis: Well we have Commander =Angel Nova=, Professor =Greg=, Major =Jimmy Boom=, Deck Chief =Nick Wayzer=, and Lefttenant =AR-7=The band just finished their first European tour so the current plans are the resume our stations and continue our mission from Earth's Capital.
Jeff:  What are The Phenomenauts? Not a normal band like every other band.. when were they founded?
Elvis: Not sure what you mean by "what"..they're human..most of them. haha. They formed in the glorious YEAR 2000.
Jeff:  How would you describe The Phenomenauts in only a few words? Could you imagine a life without them? In which way did they changed your life?
Elvis: WOW! Ok, this may take a while. Haha. The NAUTS are the bravest space band, this side of the galaxy. That's how I'd describe them. A life without the NAUTS is a journey through space and time alone..doomed from the start. Well they're changed my life with Science and Honor. Two things that I've always found very rooted in my existence. I didn't know there were other in this world that felt the same way. They're given me the hope and strength to continue the fight for all man kind..
Jeff: What are your main influences, biggest idols, favorite bands and why?
Elvis: Personally, my biggest influences (other than the Nauts) have always been people that do the right thing. Now what that means, I'm not sure, but still it feels right. Hahaha. Favorites bands have ranged from the Smashing Pumpkins when I was younger. To Demented Are Go, The Howlers, DEAR LIFE, Azusa, Underoath..the list really goes on. I guess the cheesiest reason why I like them is 'cause they move me. They speak to me in ways that other musicians don't. Though if I must pick a real mover..Morrissey.. 'nough said.
Jeff: How did you get your name =Humanoid Captain Elvis=?
Elvis: Hahahaha. Can I laugh a little? Hahaha. Ok, well its only =Captain Elvis=. The Commander promoted me many years ago. I was a member of the original =Vector Squad= back in 2004 and it got dis-banded shortly after. I came to =Angel= with the idea of starting the Squad up again but this time do it better. He asked me to make a formal presentation of my plans and next thing I know I was offered the job and my rank went form Cadet to =Captain=. :) The humanoid part comes mostly from close friends and family that believe in the constant change in evolution with-in the human species. We believe that there are people among us evolved/evolving into the next stages..and here I am..
Jeff: Who designed the =Phenomenaut= uniforms?
Elvis: OH! actually I don't remember her know. She's one of our old Cadets. She's been designing them for yearsAll I rememeber is she's =Crewman Kate='s sister.
Jeff: How many members are in the =VSE=?
Elvis: We have quite a few =Crewmen=, not to mention =Squad Control=.
Thank you =Captain=!

http://www.phenomenauts.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

We could have done something better?
Please inform us!