2010/12/31

Q&A with NIKI LEE

Niki Lee from Los Angeles, CA is the author of 'Seize The Green Day'

Jeffy: Everyone who is a real Green Day fan knows you. How did you become so famous and since when are you so epic?
Niki: I’m extremely flattered to be interviewed. I think Green Day fans know me because I love to write about things that move me so I write about green day a lot. and, I genuinely enjoy my relationships with other fans. The band's music and ingenuity really got me going at a very low point in my life. Epic? Well, I don't know about that, but I hope I can inspire other people who are suffering to find what they enjoy and pursue it.
Jeffy: What are your plans for 2011?
Niki: Plans for 2011? Future rockstar Cookie Bellamy has invited me to Austria. That sounds cool. and I think I might get back and do some singing and recording.
Jeffy: What's up with 'Seize the Green Day' ?
Niki: Seize the Green Day is in the final editing stages. I'm creating myself with a cool software called InDesign. It makes the process of putting a book together incredibly easy, and cheap! I'm thinking of a late February release.
Jeffy: There is always a person in everyone's life which is anyhow a total genius. In my case it's my mother, so see they don't even have to be famous. Do you have such a person you admire
Niki: Skipper Mckwean is the person I admire the most. She was a tough middle-aged woman who owned a day camp in Silver Spring, Maryland. I started going to Valley Mill when I was seven. I still couldn't swim by the time I got there; I was very afraid. At our first swimming lesson, Skipper saw my fear. She took my hand and said, 'come on, we'll do this together.' We got in the pool and she swam with me to the deep end doing the side-stroke the entire way. It was the first time I trusted someone outside of my family.
Jeffy: Who/what is your biggest inspiration?
Niki: My biggest inspiration to date: Green Day.
Jeffy: Be honest, what's the recipe for your great charisma?
Niki: that's an o-o-old family recipe: irreverence, a sense of fairness and love!
Jeffy: Green Day again.. what's your favorite song and why?
Niki: American Idiot: After hearing it, my life took off!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH NIKI!
http://nikilee.com/

1 comment:

We could have done something better?
Please inform us!